Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Molasses in the Winter

That's how slow it's been on the radio front. It just seems like so much other stuff keeps cropping up. I still haven't begun work on my SoftRock SDR and that's bummed me out.

I was really looking forward to the ARES meeting tonight and making some 2M antennas. We like to give the folks some practical exercises to keep them learning and involved. Unfortunately I've been sick the past few days. I stayed out of work again today but other than some stuffiness felt well enough to make it to the meeting. As luck would have it, though, I'd lost all track of time since I'm not in my normal routine and I was sitting on the couch when I realized the meeting was starting. :-(

Exciting, isn't it? That's about all I have to offer today. But I felt the blog needed an updated.

No comments: